Monday, July 26, 2010

Will putting lotion on ur legs right after u shaved them, clog the pores on ur legs?

Don't think so. But a great tip I picked up is this: if you want your legs to stay smooth, really really wonderfully smooth, and also in some weird almost scientfic way minimise regrowth, use baby oil! And if you think about it, there is no way baby oil will clog pores. Good enough for baby etc etc :0)Will putting lotion on ur legs right after u shaved them, clog the pores on ur legs?
Its usually good to moisturize after shaving, just don't put too much on.Will putting lotion on ur legs right after u shaved them, clog the pores on ur legs?
unless you have had problems will clogged leg pores no...you need to moisturize after you shave or it is not pretty.....
No, It's a good thing to put on moisturizer after you shave..
I have found that when I use a thick lotion that the hari takes longer to grow back. I reccomend it unless you enjoy shaving.
No. I always use lotion on my legs after shaving .
nope. I use lotion after shaving and so do my friends. none of us have had any problems. I think it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment