Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is there any way to open up all my pores on my face and just take owtt all the white heads and black heads?

hmmzz??? anything??Is there any way to open up all my pores on my face and just take owtt all the white heads and black heads?
I have done everything the first answer said more than 10 times and it hasn't worked and I even tried tv black head squeezer she was talking about and that just hurts! There is nothing me and you can do to get rid of our white heads and black heads!Is there any way to open up all my pores on my face and just take owtt all the white heads and black heads?
After showering, the heat and steam should open up your pores, try using a facewash and then moisturising because some face washes dry your skin out. Or try Clean and Clear, that usually works fairly well.


There is a special little metal thing you can use to push them out but I wouldn't reccomend it because I tried it when I was younger and it hurt. Good luck.
pour some boiling water in to a bowl and put your head over it and cover with a towel and keep your face in it until it starts sweating. the steam should open the pores in your face and then use a granular face scrub and wash your face with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment