Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have oily skin.i have small pores on my cheeks tht look sometimes ugly.How do i get rid of these open pores?

Sorry but you can't 'get rid of your pores' they are there, and that's about it. You can buy products that help this, Clinque had great facial products to disguise pores, has Biore is a lot cheaper and has scrubs and lotions to help refine your pores too. I use a pore minimizer from clinque and the scrubs from biore, and I love em!





But serious you cant just get rid of them :/I have oily skin.i have small pores on my cheeks tht look sometimes ugly.How do i get rid of these open pores?
Try using good face creams,and keep ur face dryI have oily skin.i have small pores on my cheeks tht look sometimes ugly.How do i get rid of these open pores?
TRY SOME OF THE NIVEA SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
I don't think you can change the size of your pores, but there are ways to make them less noticeable.





If you keep them clean then even if they're large pores, they're hardly noticeable, this can be done with regular cleansing and toning, moisturizing the area. A biweekly scrub is good for your skin too.





Good foundation makes them less visible, but then you're running the risk of clogged pores if your pores are already large/open.

No comments:

Post a Comment