Monday, July 26, 2010

Do acne pills also help large pores?

Hi, I'm thinking of asking my GP if she can give me a pill to cure my acne.


I was wondering if a pill would also help get rid of large blocked pores?


I've tried loads of scrubs etc but nothing seems to work. Would an acne pill?


Thanks :)Do acne pills also help large pores?
you shouldn't take pills... try something external- nothing worked for me better than duac medicated cream. It's available obly on prescription. it dries your skin out at first- but you will see the results in a week! I'm not even joking- but you have to bare with the severe dry skin... and moisturise intensely in the morning and throughout the day...Do acne pills also help large pores?
no there different
Try a microdermabrasion facial at a beauty salon. i've tried it and the results were excellant. It helped with my spots, large pores and wrinkles. It costs around 拢45 per treatment and a course of six is usually recommened, but you can see the difference after one.
Pore minimiser from Estee Lauder. Quite expensive but a little goes a long way and it's FAB
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment