Monday, July 26, 2010

The pores on my face?

some of the pores on my cheeks and nose look huge!! does anyone have any ideas or products i can use to make them smaller??The pores on my face?
advice from an esthetician...large pores on cheeks and nose are completely normal. those areas are part of what is known as the ';T'; zone of your face. in the ';t'; zone, your face tends to break out more and or produce more oil. This is why your pores are larger in this area. They can hold and produce more oil than the other areas of your face. the t zone includes part of your forehead and all the way down the bridge of your nose, around your nose out onto the cheeks a bit and onto your chin. As to what to do to reduce the appearence of large pores, you could visit your local spa and have a consultation done. it is difficult to tell you as everyones skin types vary and therefore treatments are different. just make sure you're keeping your face clean! good luck!The pores on my face?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Large pores on face


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/11/large鈥?/a>
I have the same issue. I have found a lot of success with Origins charcoal mask, nothing can permanently make your pores smaller but the mask works really well. The mask is called Clear Improvement. Not only does it shrink my pores down, but for me it has also made my skin less oily. It is a good option you can use at home that isn't too costly that will give you the results you are looking for.
Mary Kay products....or Neutrogena
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment