Monday, July 26, 2010

Smaller pores?

i want to have smaller pores %26amp; healthier skin. My skin is very flaky, dry, yet secretes a lot of oil. i have pimples. do you know any remedies or products that assist me in curying my skin problem? i've cut down on eating sweets. i'm drinking more water and eating 1 fruit %26amp; 1 vegetable a day. any more advice?Smaller pores?
My mom always said to wash and rinse with warm water, but then re-rinse with cold to close your pores. A Chinese student of my father's told me that eating sesame seeds (plain) and washing it down with milk would help my complexion as a teen. I have very sensitive skin myself and the only thing that does not make me break out is Neutrogena Acne Wash and avoiding liquid base makeup. Hope this helps...Smaller pores?
first do not use Mary Kay products. they contain allot of mineral oil. anything with mineral oil or petroleum is bad news. you cannot shrink your pores much but you can make them less noticeable. try clean and clear foaming facial cleanser. rinse well. use a light, oil free moisturizer and spot treat zits with benzoil peroxide, such as clearasil. if you over your dry skin, it will produce more oil to compenstae for the loss. keep this in mind. wash your face every morning and esp. at night. and exfoliate once or twice a week with a mild scrub. you can even use sugar in your cleanser. keep your fingers and hair off your face. good luck.
use this Stridex clean stuff for you black heads it really works a lot.
Try pro active!!! I have heard great things about it.
I would recommend Mary Kay products.. I love them.. Buy the whole set for great results. the Cleanser, toner, Mask, and Mosturizer according to your skin type. Sounds like you have mixed skin both dry and oily, so buy these products ASAP. My mom had really huge pores and ever since she started using the products, her pores srunk a great deal. ... If you can't find someone that sells Mary Kay you can always email me lizxethe@yahoo.com I can help you get them.
Take A Grain Of Rice


Soak It Overnight


Later Then Blend It Well


Add A Lil Water


Squeeze In Lime Juice


Mix It Well


It's A Mask


Spread To Face


Wash After It Dries


Apply It For 3 Weeks


Hope It Works


It Does For Me


It's My Mom's Remedy


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment