Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is good to swrenk facial pores?

There really isn't any way to shrink them, but you can make them appear smaller temporarily using a good primer under foundation. Smashbox primers are good. I have a friend who swears by Dr. Feelgood. You can also try philosophy's The Present. Don't glop these products on... a little goes a long way.





If makeup's not your thing, I've found that regular exfoliation can make pores appear smaller over time. Also, personally, I've found that using Olay Regenerist serum has really decreased the size of my pores.What is good to swrenk facial pores?
here are some recipes for some natural masks you could use for your pores and to improve your complexion:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>What is good to swrenk facial pores?
ha ha ha. Do you mean shrink? Anyway, I don't know that there is really any legitimate way to shrink pores. Sorry.
try a facial at a spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment