Monday, July 26, 2010

I realy need some help please i have some pores on my face ?

and i have tried everything in the store so i dont know if there is anything else i can try please someone help meI realy need some help please i have some pores on my face ?
Try a home microdermabrasion kit, they smooth skin and remove scars whilst closing pores. They are quite expensive but work well. Try the skin doctors gamma hydroxy cream, it worked wonders for me. I realy need some help please i have some pores on my face ?
PLease don't use Biore they promise you a lot and do very little. Try dermadoctor's picture poreperfect you can see the difference in 2 weeks. It cleans your pores from residue and dissolves blackheads over time while closing your pores.
Try Biore Products, they are specifically designed for this type of problem.
Murad? I heard the toner can really close up pores. I am using it. So, far, my pores are closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment