Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does clear pores work?

Hi ive tryd proactive and clean and clear along with many others nothing has worked they jus leave my skin even greasier than before i wanted to try clear pores should i does it work?i also have oily skinDoes clear pores work?
Nothing works for me either. Try washing your face with a mild cleanser twice a day. It makes a major difference. The best cleansers I have found are made my Skin Milk. You can Google it.Does clear pores work?
i used it for about 5days..and wow did it make me brake out i looked at all the cmnts ppl wrote about clear pores%26amp;they wer not good some ppl said it takes up to 2 months for the brake outs to clear. im going to stop using it and switch to murad i dont want to wait 2months, it made my acne worse! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment