Monday, July 26, 2010

What store products can i use to minimize my pores?

Try AVON PorefectionWhat store products can i use to minimize my pores?
I use a mask called Mint Julip twice a week.What store products can i use to minimize my pores?
Ok well there is this stuff by Ponds that minimizes your pores and I used it and it worked wonderfully and I would never regret buying it i would recomend it highly to you
Avon has a line of products called Porefection that works really well. They have a cleanser, toner, and mask. They work wonderfully. And you can shop on line. Best part is when you order you get lots of nifty samples.
You cannot actually minimize your pores... you can use a pore tightening astringent such as Neutragena which will do just that, tighten them.
You can use Dove or call your local Mary Kay representative or Arborne and they could help you out..





www.marykay.com





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment