Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have asked you a couple of days before of my pores on my skin you have told me to wash my face and?

DRINK WATER I HAVE DO SO BUT I HAVE NOT GET RID OUT OF IT I WANA SEND THEM TO HELL!PLEASE HELP ME TO GET RID OUT ITI have asked you a couple of days before of my pores on my skin you have told me to wash my face and?
sorry but they're not just gunna go away instantly..they have to be eliminated from inside your skin first, then the ones on top of your skin will go..patience my friendI have asked you a couple of days before of my pores on my skin you have told me to wash my face and?
Give it more than a couple of days . . . . If they're really bad, see a dermatologist.
Check this site. It might help you


http://stores.ebay.com/A-Shopaholics-Bar鈥?/a>
just wash ur face regularly


and use any cream


the best i recommend is fair and lovely


dude dont be so cheap


go to a doctor


or atleast next time attach picture


so doctors online cann see wat type of disease u got

No comments:

Post a Comment