Thursday, July 22, 2010

I hav oily skin and got pores which are open.hw do i make my skin look clear n hw do i make d pores invisible?

For oily skin it is very necessary to clean the skin. Use any lemon based face wash. wash your face regularly twice a day with face wash specially at night. don't use any cream before sleep.


You can use natural packs on your face like,


Take Besan, a tea spoon lemon juice and rose water mix properly and apply it on your face and neck , leave it for 10 min, wash your face properly.


you can use multani mitti or chandan paste also. use Thick paste.I hav oily skin and got pores which are open.hw do i make my skin look clear n hw do i make d pores invisible?
for oily skin use ayur's tea tree oil face wash it prevent oilness and even acne...... and for pores if u want a home remedy take buttermilk and dip a cotton in it apply on ur face and wash off when it dries.... i read in a book that tit is used to reduce pores.i've tried it myself and it works....... or else there are products available in stores for closing the pores...... and use deep pore cleanser.milk has the property to clean the skin deeply...u can try that too....I hav oily skin and got pores which are open.hw do i make my skin look clear n hw do i make d pores invisible?
I'm a dude and the best thing that I found on the market for oily skin is a facial cleanser made by Nancy Boy in San Francisco. You can get it online...I had oily skin and it made my face break out on the forehead and I developed ingrowns on my neck after working out and sweating. In the shower morning or night I washed my face with this stuff, it cleared my pores and gave my face a great balance in moisture. It cure the oily skin and I haven't had to use it for 2yrs now. I just wash my face with warm water now, dont wash your face too much with soaps and weird stuff because you could dry it out and break out more its all about finding a balance....plus i try to stay away from greasy foods.
my face have lots of dots a much more what should i do now

No comments:

Post a Comment