Saturday, July 24, 2010

Skin has become over pigmented and is with scars and pores. Please help me.?

My skin has become worse with too much over pigmentation and pores. I am going for marriage next month and would like to look good. I have tried several products including Obagi but nothing works good. I have oily skin and some acne. Can any one of you with some information tell me how could I make my skin look better and get rid of pigmentation and scars? I would like to know if there are any natural ways that would give me some results. Please help me ASAP. Thanks a lot.


- BobSkin has become over pigmented and is with scars and pores. Please help me.?
steam your face ,take a pot of boiling water and a towel and put the towel over your head and lean your face close to the pot of water but be careful not to get to close ,and stay under it for like 10 minutes ,this will open up your pores and take dirt away and give you a radiant glow,for your scars try using a natural product like tamanu oil or even emu oil is great for scars goodluck and congratulations on your getting married,i'm sure you will make a gorgeous brideSkin has become over pigmented and is with scars and pores. Please help me.?
Go to a dermatologist!!! Or else Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 15. It does not irritate my skin at all and it has made it so much more even and just ... perfect.
Use a skin lightening cream on the pigmentation. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do for acne scars.
Mary Kay has a great product called even complexion essence that evens out your skin tone and takes away brown and red spotted areas. I've used it for over 6 months now and noticed a significant improvement in my skin. You can get it at http://www.marykay.com/micheleleahjones
get this nice black licorice lightening soap to lighten the picmentations.. you have a month to even out your skin tone.. it's a safe, gentle soap that has good reviews and good results.. i've used it and can say it works -
Wash your face 3 times a day with just a ';dove'; bar of soap. That will really clear up your face alot. For the pigmentation--Just get a tan. When your skin is darker it will hide the discolor. It will also too help your skin clear up some. Good Luck. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment