Saturday, July 24, 2010

What kind of water do you use to open your pores: hot or cold?

Don't listen to the idiots saying cold. Think logically- you sweat, your body heats up, your pores open. Cold closes. Good luck!What kind of water do you use to open your pores: hot or cold?
Hot water opens, or expands, your pores, as it does to everything else.


Cold water closes, or contracts, your pores.


If anyone has ever taken earth science, (usually in middle school) this is one of the first things they teach you...What kind of water do you use to open your pores: hot or cold?
If you soak a wash cloth in hot water, then wait for it to cool Just a little bit (until it's warm/hot), then lay it over your face for a minute or so, and that really opens up your pores. I do this on my nose before I use my nose strips. ;) lol
Hot. When you get a facial they use that hot steam machine on you to open your pores. Cold closes your pores.


:)
hot if you read cosmo girl (this issue) it has a page that says how to give your own spa treatment, then it says use hot water
cold, cold, cold.
HOT I can't believe this is getting both answers. Does water fall out of when you're cold?
hey, cold closes your pores so it must be hot to open.


hope this helps =)
I'm pretty sure it's hot. That's what I use and it works.
Hot opens, cold closes.
hot to open , cold to close
hot!
coldd .
its hot. just take my word for it.
my doctor told to use hot

No comments:

Post a Comment