Saturday, July 24, 2010

Will my makeup look smoother if i tighten up my pores with pore tightening cream?

my pores are not that big, there medium i guess, but when i put my makeup on you can see my pores and it seems like it makes my makeup look bad, so i thought if i used pore tightening cream it would make my skin look smoother , so can i have your opinion on this? thanks!Will my makeup look smoother if i tighten up my pores with pore tightening cream?
I am a Mary Kay sales director and have been working to help girls/ladies with this issue for over six years so have a few thoughts. Are you using a complete skin care line....cleanser, moisturizer and foundation (all from the same brand) This will make a huge difference. If not, I can send you some samples to try to see if you can tell a difference. If you are then you may need to add a mask and then last of all use a product that tightens the skin and reduce the size of pores.





It may just be as simple as needing to adjust the products that you're currently using. Let me know if you want to try an at home facial and I can get it in the mail to you today :)Will my makeup look smoother if i tighten up my pores with pore tightening cream?
A good pore tightening toner would help. You might want to try a relatively new line of product called primers. They are applied right before any foundation, and they usually have a silicone base that acts as an invisible filler. They're great!!! You can spend a little to a lot, $15-$50 depending on whether you go drugstore, or department store.


You also might want to look into one of the natural mineral based powder foundations, like a ';Bare Essentials'; type. You can find them on the web.
It may help. Unless someone has tiny pores, or uses way too much makeup, they are almost always visible, even under makeup.


Regular, light, exfoliation is what has helped me the most with makeup looking smooth. That and finding a good quality makeup for my skin type. (under thirty, I'd suggest Clinique, over thirty Estee lauder, Elizabeth Arden or Lancome) Sure it's more expensive, but you use less, it lasts a lot longer, and it actually has some things in there that benefit your skin, like 15 or more SPF.
i don't think so that your makeup look smoother if you tighten up your pores with pore tightening cream.
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment