Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why does my pores look just like this?

This is not me, just a pic I found. Why does mine look like this?


What's wrong with my face?





http://farm1.static.flickr.com/64/185652…Why does my pores look just like this?
that's just your skin, most ppl have skin like this, except in skin cleaning product and makeup ads where the skin has been photoshopped to perfection. quite honestly, her skin isn't that bad.





they best thing I have found for shrinking pores is to follow a scrub with clay mask (St. Ives clay mask is good) you can actually see the the oil being absorbed from your pores.Why does my pores look just like this?
I have those too its called black heads underneath the skin and if you notice if you take a really hot bath when you get out you can tell what they are because the pop out the tips off them anyway!! so this is what you need to do don't go spend money on a doctor yet! first wash your face every morning and night with dial soap if this does not work try getting some nuetrigenia ( or how every you spell it ) or some proactiv im using proactiv right now and it is working then if that doesnt work go see the doctor oh and yeah if you wear make up get the kind that doesnt go in pours because if your make up gets in them it makes it worse clean and clear did not work for me try what i said - GOOD LUCK!!!
Most of all the soaps that are bought on the shelf today aren't actually disinfecting soaps. They are more of a detergent. Try checking out lye soap. I know that lye soap has had a bad rap in the past, but all that is bogus. I tried it myself and after a couple weeks of using it, it helped a lot. Do some of your own research on it and see how it can benefit you.
Its just the way your skin is.. the only way to change your pores is through getting microdermabrasion once a month, which takes of the first couple layers of skin, making your pores seem smaller. (Each treatment is around $100, so its not as easy thing to maintain)
Maybe its because you use the facial scrub every day, try cutting it down to 3 times a week, maybe even less, it's keeping your pores open as they are, which isn't great for the skin.





Goodluck
sorry dear but you cant get rid of those.


you can only reduce them by using pore minimizing masks weekly.


good luck!
If yours look like that then I don't see the problem. Mine look pretty much the same.
U cant reduce them.... try cutting down on face scrub aswell
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment