Saturday, July 24, 2010

I bought some pressed powder that doesnt clog my pores will i still get more pimples using this product?

Well, if you know it's not good, or not the one then u might have to get rid of it. It might cause allergy, and i dont know if u r allergic to make up, but if u usually do, than well ...u know the answer. U rather to have pimples and keep using it?


It still depends on ur skin type. Maybe some type of skin will get infection and has pimples because of the new product. But if you use it more than once, it will used to it and it will be fine. But that's rarely. mOst people just get pimples and pimples whenever they use it. it doesn't matter new or old.I bought some pressed powder that doesnt clog my pores will i still get more pimples using this product?
Good luck on that one, you know how some companies would lie about anything just to get you to buy their products, when it comes to your skin you will have to do the trial and error until you find the right one. Although it helps a lot if you know what type of skin you have, oily, dry, etc.I bought some pressed powder that doesnt clog my pores will i still get more pimples using this product?
Pimples aren't always due to makeup sometimes it's hormones... sorry I wish I knew exactly.
No, since it doesn't clog your pores you skin should be in good shape, just stay away from the liquids. :)
thank you i just got 2 points sorry i normally answer sorry sorry sorry i can not say sorry enough
unfortunately you'll get them no matter what pruduct you use, it will only reduce your chances of it
if it's 'bare minerals' i dont think so, other brands may vary
would you eat this .....i wouldnt put anything on my face ....iwouldnt eat
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment