Monday, July 26, 2010

Best makeup that doesnt clog pores?

really i just wear concealer, a little eyeshadow, and eyeliner. But obviously i put the concealer over the zits that appear like mainly on my forehead and chin but since i do that, i want it to also get rid of the acne at the same time, if there is anything like that...if not, just recomend something that doesnt clog my pores please so acne doesnt come back in the same spot. I swear, its just a vicious cycle! lol


Thank you!Best makeup that doesnt clog pores?
Try a concealer with a treatment in it like Salisylic acid. it works while covering it up.Best makeup that doesnt clog pores?
Oh girl! I had bad acne and I tried every kind of face wash and nothing worked. I started wearing Mary Kay powder and it made everything go away! Hope this helps(:


-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment