Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best treament in acne,whiteheads,black heads,and bigger pores that is so effective but cost less?

plz help me!!! i am suffering for skin problems.whats the best way to do?suggestions pleaseWhat is the best treament in acne,whiteheads,black heads,and bigger pores that is so effective but cost less?
Because your getting large pores, it makes me think your washing with soap. Don't do that because it destroys a natural protective layer on the skin and the skin will open wider to try to get the oil and sweat back on the skin to protect it. How this happens is the pores will open larger and larger untill it can get this done which is rare, because by that time the person uses soap again.The brain tells your skin to do this because it thinks your skin needs oil on the surface. I was pretty much a pizza face until I learned how to take care of my skin. I use a warm (not hot) washcloth water only and wipe my face in a downward motion so I don't push any thing under the cuticle layer of my skin because that can cause infection too. Then when my skin feels clean I use an oil free moisturizer and then put on make up or what ever. Once a week use a scrub and Biore strips for the black heads. I use St. Ives stuff it's cheap. You can make a scrub with honey (healing) and salt and do circular motions and rinse.


Don't use lotion or soap on your face. Always remember to moisturize. When you have red spots use visine. Dot pimples with white toothpaste before you sleep and wipe it off in the a.m.What is the best treament in acne,whiteheads,black heads,and bigger pores that is so effective but cost less?
try clearasil refineing cream it works great.
I used Noxzema for a long time, but not the normal one. They came out with one that has eucalyptus in it (there is green on the front), and it did great things for my skin. I always found that the most important thing is to dry your skin very thoroughly after washing at night. I've gotten into a newer one, and yes - my skin is quite clear now... it's a clearasil wash that has some acid in it that still moisturizes... try some out! Hope things work out...

No comments:

Post a Comment