Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anyone know a good way to help close pores on your face!!!?

cold water and a pore minimizerDoes anyone know a good way to help close pores on your face!!!?
You mean decrease their appearance right? Closing your pores is impossible and if it was it would result in tons of pimples. You can temporarily make them look smaller by cooling your skin (let's say with a toner) and applying a primer (a silicone base for make-up). I think applying something acidic can also help (lemon juice or glycolic acid).Does anyone know a good way to help close pores on your face!!!?
Your pores are what help your body breathe so closing them is not a good idea and it is impossible. My suggestion to you would be to get pore minimizer medication. I used Acutane prescribed by my doctor when I was 14 and within 6 months I had not a single zit or breakout. They might put you on Retinamicro first but all that does is dry your face out and make it look like your peeling for a month straight...icky stuff..your choice
yes. there is a line of skincare called boscia. they have many different product to make your skin flawless. AND it is 100% natual

No comments:

Post a Comment