Saturday, July 24, 2010

If I get fine beard growing over my cheeks should I shave it as usual? Im trying to prevent pores on my face?

Im a 24yr old, olive complexion male %26amp; just recently starting growing a light, full beard. You can start having beard growing stronger where you shave, but would also like to maintain a clean look. Should I just shave as normal %26amp; deal with beard growing over my cheeks or try something different??? PLEASE HELPIf I get fine beard growing over my cheeks should I shave it as usual? Im trying to prevent pores on my face?
To keep it clean, your best bet is to shave regularly. Nothing else you can do- grow it or shave it. (lasers and waxing are options, but not good ones, IMO, as the first is irreversible and the second is painful)

No comments:

Post a Comment