Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can u minimize pores on ur face/?

i feel like these pores on my face around my cheeks r huge!? is there anyway to reduce there apperance or shrink them??How can u minimize pores on ur face/?
If you have oily skin I would suggest using a clay mask to tighten and minimize the pores...Mint Julep is a great clay mask for oily skin...use atleast once or twice a week..


If you do not have oily skin then you can use an astringent after cleansing..that will help tighten and minimize...


*do note that it is important to use and astringent for any skin type because it helps remove excess dirt and oils that cleansing left behind and it brings the skin back to it's natural PH balance*


Always rinse with cool water..not too cold because it will cause broken capallaries....How can u minimize pores on ur face/?
Retinol. You can get one called Green Cream (OTC)and it comes in 3 levels.


Retinol will normalize the function of the pore. It shrinks it and as it does it pushes impurities out, so you might get a little purging, or more oil at first, but it normalizes over time. My pores have never been this small and I'm 45. Nothing else I know of will permanently change the size of your pores, and I have researched a lot. There are many treatments that contain retinol, but I have had great success with GC!
yes by using a facial toner


depending on your skin type





more information here:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toner_(skin鈥?/a>





like from clean %26amp; clear, neutrogena,etc.






Cold water.

No comments:

Post a Comment