Thursday, July 22, 2010

I use this skin tool to poke at my pores, am i doing any damage to my skin?

i use it about once a week on the pores on my nose. it's actually a little addicting. a bunch of white stuff comes oozing out of my pores. i wonder if i'm doing any damage, or am i helping my pores? the pores look clear but u can still see them. this is the skin tool:





http://blogs.smarter.com/beauty/2008/03/鈥?/a>I use this skin tool to poke at my pores, am i doing any damage to my skin?
if it is used for poking out pores then obviously it will work.





but i would recommend a pore cleansing product. to wash away the dirt and oil from your pores. so it can clean your skin instead.I use this skin tool to poke at my pores, am i doing any damage to my skin?
As long as you are gentle and don't go overbaord! Once you have cleared the pores, don't keep pushing on them with the tool! You can still use this if the pores are really clogged, and use a good toner on your face to tighten pores. I personally use Witch Hazel, which is also great for keeping the complexion clear and refreshed. I hardly get pimples anymore because I keep cleaning my face with the Witch Hazel every day, or even a few times a day if my skin is starting to feel a bit oily, dirty or dull. You can also splash cold water on your face to give it a glow, and this tightens pores as well.





There are a number of natural ways that you can exfoliate your face. Some of them sound feral, I know, but for the sake of beauty...





Mix equal parts bicarb soda with luke warm water. Scrub (very gently) over your face and leave there for about 20 seconds. Wash off very well, and blackheads will be reduced. The skin will have been gently scrubbed, so dead cells will also disappear, revealing a more radiant skin tone.


Other exfolients include brown sugar or sea salt (or even just normal salt). You can scrub them over your face, and even over your entire body for soft skin everywhere. Rubbing a toothbrush over your lips is a great way to remove dead skin before you apply some nourishing gloss. Many fruits and vegetables can exfoliate the skin also. Rubbing a tomato over your face can help tighten pores and reduce blackheads. The bicarb soda one is probably one of the best natural scrubs because its effects are noticeable right away. You have to keep this up regularly, or I find that the blackheads start to reappear after a few days. Using the bicar soda once every other day is good, but it is vital to rinse properly afterwards.





As for the tool, it should be fine as long as you are not putting strain on the skin and causing irritation. If redness occurs, then you are using the tool too hard. Remember to be gentle with your face, so the skin does not get pushed or dragged.





Hope this wasn't too much :)
umm if its a professional product made by a professional i doubt it would be bad for you
don't pick your skin unless you are having it done by a dermatologist. Just wash twice a day with a non-oil face wash. At night exfoliate your skin to get rid of dead skin cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment