Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does ';won't clog pores'; label always = noncomedognic?

I use proactiv for my moderate acne and it works well but makes my skin very dry and flaky.





I'm using Pond's Dry Skin Cream to moisturize, but it seems really greasy. The package does say ';won't clog pores'; but doesn't say noncomedogenic anywhere. Plus one of the main ingredients is some kind of oil.





Could this cause pimples? What's a strong noncomedogenic facial moisturizer I could use? (I tried Olay Complete but it wasn't strong enough)Does ';won't clog pores'; label always = noncomedognic?
I'd drop the expensive proactive that has a bunch of detergents that are over stripping your skin. Get yourself a tea tree soap from Soapy Nature. The tea tree and lemongrass oils help kill the bacteria causing the acne. The shea butter nurishes and moisterizes. All in one, affordable bar. I think it's called Spa Day. Good Luck.
  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment