Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best way cleanse your face?? my pores tends to build up. after make up,how can i cleanse too??

Neutragena or other clear glycerin soapWhat is the best way cleanse your face?? my pores tends to build up. after make up,how can i cleanse too??
for the pore issue, make sure that you are using a moisturiser that is appropriate for your skin and not to heavy or this could lead to black heads. To keep pores clear be sure to exfoliate using a gentle scrub once or twice a week 鈥?or perhaps try an everyday cleanser that also contains exfoliating beads, such as Simple Oil Control Regulating Exfoliator Wash, $15.95. With its natural astringent qualities witch hazel is good for problem skin, so you might also like to try Witch Clear Pore Gel, $12.95.What is the best way cleanse your face?? my pores tends to build up. after make up,how can i cleanse too??
as important as cleaning is another key factor is the makeup you are using....look for products that don't clog pores....as for cleaning any of the the olay products are good...i spend a little more and buy estee lauder...it is worth it....
Wash your face with warm water and a mild soap. I often wash my face 2-3 times a day, especially before I go to bed to clean all of the make up and dirt off. You can also use an exfoliant like St. Ives Apricot Scrub (they make several varieties if you have sensitive skin). After I wash and exfoliate, I use a toner to close the pores.
You need to use a facial scrub that gently exfoliates - that can get into your pores. There are many commerical cleansers on the market that can work. Oxy Scrub is just one of many.


Wash your face with real warm water to open the pores, but when you rinse, use colder water to close them.


And drink lots of water. Watch your diet, see if that may help.
I used to work for Clinique so I'm going to tell you what I've learned from them. Besides that, I've had the same problem. If your a little on the oily side, I would no doubt make sure your washing your face like you should, daily. I also use turnaround cream, which of course is by Clinique, but you could use something different, as long as it has salicylic acid in it. That will pull everything going on in your skin to the surface. I use that daily and if I've not used it for a couple days I can tell by looking at my pores. It truly does wonders for my skin. I use a exfoliate about once a week, something that has a little texture to it. It will keep your skin looking and feeling smooth. It helps remove that built up dirt. That's what does it for me. I've found there is nothing that permanently will do it, it's a daily routine that works best.
Oil of Olay products or Clearasil products.


Don't wear liquid foundation, it's not that good. I use Bare Minerals, it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment