Friday, August 20, 2010

Will ice cubes make shrink pores?

would it help to shrink pores if i steam my face wit the steamer and soak it wet in ice cold water??? or would it do anything else to my skin??harm it help it?


helpppWill ice cubes make shrink pores?
Yes - you will temporarily shrink your pores %26amp; you will shock your skin too. Sudden temperature changes can lead to broken capillaries - making your skin look ruddy.





Instead try these things:





Clay masks absorb oils %26amp; temporarily tighten pores. Murad makes a good one. Beauty w/o Cruelty's clay mask is a good bargain. Origin's Charcoal clay mask is good too.





Steam facials can help too by clearing out your pores which makes them less noticeable. Here's how to DIY:


http://www.ehow.com/how_2564_give-yourse鈥?/a>





Some home remedies:





Crush 4 - 6 plain, uncoated aspirin tablets and mix it w/ a little water to make mask. Or mix them with Queen Helene Mint Julep mask or aloe vera gel instead of water. Apply a thin layer to your clean face %26amp; let dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off w/ cool water.





Apply a thin layer of plain milk of magnesia, let it dry for 15-20 minutes, rinse off w/ cool water %26amp; a clean wash cloth. Plain milk of magnesia will absorb excess oil %26amp; temporarily tighten pores.





Make a mask of 1/3 cup plain yogurt, 2 tbsp. ground oatmeal, 2 tsp. honey. Apply %26amp; let sit for 15-20 minutes. Yogurt has lactic acid to help removed old skin cells. The ground oatmeal soothes the skin and provides more exfoliation. Honey has anti-bacterial properties %26amp; provides a bit of moisture.Will ice cubes make shrink pores?
i've heard that shrinking pores is impossible since it's genetic, yet i heard and seen of people who at least ';appear'; to have shrunken their pores. they say that keeping the pores clear of stuff makes them appear smaller.
Yeah, I'm afraid another part of puberty is that our skin's texture changes (most of us lose the baby soft, peaches and cream skin) and our pores will become larger. For some, they become very large. I went to see a dermatologist many years ago, thinking that he could do something or give me something to get that soft, pore-free, smooth, beautiful skin I longed to have again. He told me I was stuck with the pores I had. There is no altering or changing pore size, he said!





Who knows what the future holds! I'm sure someday there will be something on the market to change the size of pores permanently, but for now you just have to learn all the tricks of the trade to make them appear smaller. For example, keeping your skin clean and oil free, using clay or pore tightening masks, Clinique has a make-up foundation called Pore Minimizer Makeup (I used it for years and loved it!!!)...





And these days, all the makeup lines seem to carry makeup ';primers';, that you apply to your skin before your foundation. You can use them alone, as well, if you don't want to use foundation. I have been using something lately called ';Velvet Skin Coat';, by a company called ';DHC'; (a Japanese company that bases it's cosmetics and skincare lines on the use of olive oil). I am not one to promote a product or push anything on anyone, believe me! But, this stuff is like *M*A*G*I*C*, I swear it is!!! I've tried any and every product out there at least once (I've had very oily skin all my adult life!) and this product is THE BOMB!!! No kidding!!! It has an amazingly soft (not oily or greasy, at all!) texture and feel to it. It glides on and looks very matte and keeps my face oil free all day long! Best part is, when I put it on, I can actually see the astounding difference in the texture of my skin! It's like a miracle product to me!!! I adore it! My pores, actually, look non-existent. This powdery gel seems to magically fill in any imperfections (pores, tiny lines, the early sign of wrinkles) and almost makes them disappear! And it doesn't cause breakouts and I believe it's non-comedogenic. I know I sound like a commercial! I don't mean to, at all! I don't work for this company and get paid nothing for saying this! It's just that this stuff is extraordinary! I'll copy a link below to this particular cosmetics/skincare company and product. Give it a try, if you feel adventurous! I think you'll love it! And it's only $20, which may sound like a lot of money to some people, but each tube lasts several months long! And I use more than it recommends every morning! Yes! I'm a true fan!!! Anway, good luck with everything!!!!!!!! ; )





Here's the link to the company: www.dhccare.com (I can't sem to get it to be a hyper-link!?) and again, the product is called ';Velvet Skin Coat';!!
the actual pore doesn't shrink. it's impossible.





just use a daily scrub.
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment