Friday, August 20, 2010

Two Huge pores came out and now?

I have these two little holes on my nose. How can I close them and how do you make pores smaller?


Lately I've been having trouble with acne. I've gotten off proactive because it worsend my skin, I'm trying Aveno and I still break out. I've tried Clean %26amp; Clear it irritates my skin, I've tried neutrogena and nothing changes....I've done the pills, the medications and I'm running out of things to do. I drink lots of water and stay away from bad food. My skin is scarred and I don't know if I'll ever be comfortable in my natural face w/out make up again....Two Huge pores came out and now?
try noxema, it really helps. if u have really bad scarring, search acne scarring treatment.Two Huge pores came out and now?
There are a lot of acne care kits out there. Are you allergic to benzoil peroxide? Try using an acne treatment kit with salicylic acid. Philosophy has an excellent anti-acne line. Look into it. A good basic routine is to wash with original Cuticura soap and use Witch Hazel as an astringent. Once pores are enlarged there's no way to make them smaller, but you can make them appear smaller by using products specifically for enlarged pores. Drinking water has no effect on your acne. Use a water-based, non-comedogenic liquid foundation make-up.
I went through the same thing after I had my third child. I had never had acne, then I began having horrible pimples and zits. Naturally, i picked at them, which only made it worse. The only thing that has seemed to work is Avon products. Give them a try, I've tried everything you listed too and pretty much had the same effects. :) Hope this helps!





The ones I use are Avon Correcting Fade %26amp; Peel Wipes, Avon Balance Cleanser/Mask and Avon Anti-microbial Exfoliating Scrub
Jessica B gave you an answer I can testify to.I tried tons of products to get a pimple free face and the occasional acne.I started using Avon products 2 months ago and I havent had a pimple since then.





I use the products that Jessica mentioned minus the fade and peel.I also use thier Blackhead Clearing Cleanser.This works really good for blackheads.What I do is if I feel a pimple coming up [which is rare since I began using Avon] I apply benzoyl peroxide and this works to dry it up.





Now to answer your question.You can use those per minimizers but I really recommend natural remedies cause you dont want to be putting to much chemicals on your face.


Try using baking soda and a lil water to make a paste.Apply to face and let dry then wash of.I have been doing this for the past week.





You can also try face masks that has natural products.Like Aveeno.It's gentle on sensitive skin.





I hope you get something that works and dont wear so much makeup.You will only make your skin worse.
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment