Friday, August 20, 2010

How red does a pore extraction leave your face? And for how long?

I'm getting a pore extraction at my dermatologist on monday and i'm planning to go to a party that same day. The thing is, my appointment is pretty late in the afternoon (at 3-4) and the party is too probably. (i dont know the time yet)


I was just wondering how red my face would be afterwards, and how long it would take to go away? Would makeup cover it? Can i even wear makeup right afterwards?How red does a pore extraction leave your face? And for how long?
usually about 30 minutes and usually you dont want to wear makeup for a day but you can ask the dermatologists for his opinion on that and yeah makeup can cover it if you get a good foundation. i reccomend icing your face or putting vitamin e oil for fast redness relief

No comments:

Post a Comment