Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I shrink my pores? Will tomato juice help? lemons?

I'm 15 and my face is looking fugly right now because I have a breakout and my pores are way bigger than normal.





I've never had a breakout before!





What should I do? I heard that tomatos are good 4 your skin? Is that true? What about lemons?





THANKSHow can I shrink my pores? Will tomato juice help? lemons?
Keep your face as clean as you can manage. Personally I've used herbal oils for my skin to prevent acne from growing.





I've noticed my pores get bigger when I used too much make-up. So that might be a factor.How can I shrink my pores? Will tomato juice help? lemons?
Natural stuff like aloe vera and cucumber can help clear up your skin and promote its health.





I personally use a very gentle cleanser such as the ones from Vichy USA, along with their Normaderm Anti-Imperfection line to help treat my noticeable pores, acne, and scars.





The best way to fight them is the basics: Cleanse twice a day, exfoliate once every other day, and use a moisturizer with sunscreen!
i heard lemon juice is good...i use it every morning and night followed by a good moisturizer. n i use a toner before i use th lemon juice to tighten the skin =)
lemons will dry the face out.


just use clean%26amp;clear with minerals its helpful for blackheads and whiteheads soon enough you will have a more smooth and clean, pore-free complextion.
heat helps.


also, the sun clears up your face.
I bought Acne Free and my face is basically flawless.. No joke :D
well there is various things first of all wash your face everyday and try proactive ?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment