Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can Pro-Active clear my pores and lighten my scares from previous pimples??

i have moderate pimples but very oily skin. I used neutrogena, its good but not good enough to control my skin type.


I have scares from my pimples, can Pro-active remove or lighten them in some way? thanks!Can Pro-Active clear my pores and lighten my scares from previous pimples??
My son had a much better result without drying with Arbonne's ';clear advantage'; product line. Give it a try....45 day return policy.Can Pro-Active clear my pores and lighten my scares from previous pimples??
proactive didnt work for me like i expected it to and it was money spent on something other scrubs and face washes can do....
yes it actually can and it worked 4 me to
DO NOT use proactive. it sucks.. for me..It ruined my skin
Yes. I was in the same situation as use. I purchased the product and used it. After a couple of days, probably close to a week and a half, I noticed a difference. So be patient, but it will work.
I used proactive, it made my skin look REALLY REALLY rough. I looked OLD after two weeks of using it. I used the mask, left it on like instructions and I got whelps on my whole face the next day. Almost like a chemical burn. The next morning (not the morning I woke up with the big whelps.. the next one) my eyes were swollen shut ... I hadn't used it since two nights ago!!!
i also have very oily skin. and i used Pro-Active as instructed for the 60 days and it didn't shock me. it would start to work for a couple weeks, and then not work for a week, and so on and so forth. It never really helped like it says it would. I currently use Differin and that is (at the moment) working better than the Pro-Active.
Most definitely. I started using it when I started getting a lot more pimples then I usually do (my dad told me that he had many when he was my age, and maybe it was the genes) like I'm going to go through that, yeah right!!





I started using Proactive as an every other day thing to prevent the genes getting to me, plus I had oily skin like you! It has been a year and I love Proactive, I will use it forever! As I have used it I have noticed more then just my blemishes going away, my skin is not as oily, and my pores tend to tighten up.





If I where you I would buy the 30 day trial and try it out! (I think it's only 19.99 plus free shipping) Leave it in your shower and use it every time you are in the shower, then rinse off and put on the moisturizer it came with, I swear after one month you will notice a difference.





Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment