Friday, August 20, 2010

What are some skin products that are excellent for firming and reducing pore size?

I am 25, and because of the times we live in, my face looks very tired and saggy. I have deep forhead wrinkles and large poors as well as lines around my mouth area. I am starting to feel old, when I shouldn't. What are some products out there that has HONNESTLY and truly worked for you in combating these issues?What are some skin products that are excellent for firming and reducing pore size?
Clinique is amazing.


They also have a pore minimizer that you can purchase for like 14.00 I believe.What are some skin products that are excellent for firming and reducing pore size?
obagi works really well i have large pores and acne, its very very strong though so some people are not meant for it. its pretty expensive but you can find it on ebay for half the retail price i use obagi clenziderm
You should check Arbonne's FC5 system


http://www.arbonnefc5.com


Let me know if you like more info

No comments:

Post a Comment