Friday, August 20, 2010

How to minimize and clean pores??!?!?!?!?!?

its almost graduation and i hve like big pores on my nose.


do you have any facemask or pproduct that can take away mmy big pores, blackheads whatever. thanks very mch. something that works fast. thanks in advance(:How to minimize and clean pores??!?!?!?!?!?
get the toner by neutrogena and that minimizes pores


get a good face scrub too, like one by clen'n clear, the newer shiny bottles, for a more natural easy scrub, mix baking soda and sugar together and add a little water and use that as a face scrub, you face gets REALLY really smooth


use the blackhead remover by biore the green boxes, my sister had it , you put it on your nose and peel it off (its like sticky paper) and it unclogs the pores and peels the blackheads off.How to minimize and clean pores??!?!?!?!?!?
you know my mom has really oily skin and big pores and I have DRY skin with small pores the best thing that works for us is using baking soda. First wash your face with warm warm water, mix baking soda and a small amount of water (should look like paste) And put it on any problem areas. I let it sit for about 10minutes I will bare the sting because if it works! But at the least 3 minutes! I know it sounds crazy but actually does work, I even put in on my friends back for bacne, lol. Hope this helps!
what works great for my skin is... i use 2 face washes every morning in the shower. The first is apricot scrub (the original kind that is very grainy) I scrub very good... and it is great for blackheads. The second stuff i use is Biore (sp?)) pore minimizing scrub... its like a clear gel with blue and green beads in it... thats the cleansing part of it because the apricot scrub doesnt have any cleansing in it.. only scrubing. The two together keep my face flawless. Another thing that helps skin (although maybe not great if you are afraid of the skin cancer... hmm) is tanning. If you do a session or two in the tanning bed... i personally garantee your skin will clear up. My friend who has really bad acne went tanning with me and she never goes... but she her zits cleared up for a little while after that one session.
i have a friend that takes vitamin A pills... carotine or something is what she told me :/ But it cleared up her face and made her pores smaller in a matter of a few days. =] but i heard that you can overdose on vitamin A, so don't take too much! =D
First use warm water to steam up and open your pores then use a cleanser like SpectroJel to clean out your pores then rinse w/ cold water to tighten and close them up! It works perfectly for me.
biore cleansing strips are amaziiiiiiiing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment