Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help with my pores on my face?

my pores on my face always look really big now. when i look in the mirror they are really noticeable to me. im 18 and i dont want to wear makeup at all except for eye liner from time to time. what can i do to make they smaller or atleast appear smaller? and since they seem so much bigger than others am i more likely to have breakouts?Help with my pores on my face?
Try a pore-minimizing scrub (Biore makes good ones) and try using toner after you wash your face.





Also, I recommend a good mask if you have OILY skin. (Other skin types are no good for this mask, in my opinion.)





St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask %26lt;3





It works great for me, who has oily skin and large pores.





No, you're not likely to get a lot of breakouts if you have large pores, as long as you take care of your skin and prevent breakouts from happening properly.








Hope this helps. :)Help with my pores on my face?
Squeeze em. Get out whatevers clogging them, and thy wont be held open. Cleanse and tone afterwards.
I recommend using oil blotter sheets from proactive. They work great!
me 2 idk ..
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment