Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i shrink my pores?

there huge and i have blackheads that i cant pop because there on the side of my nose , so whats the best thing to use to get rid of them??How can i shrink my pores?
Honestly there is no way you can shrink your pores but you can make them appear smaller by using skin tightener. One method that works well for me is egg whites, it didn't shrink my pores but it did make it appear small and it gave my skin a natural glow. i suggest you use egg whites on your face twice a week and use clean and clear morning burst twice a day and some palmer's coco butter lotion on your face after each wash, trust me it will leave your skin smooth and clear and very soft to the touch. also try to avoid touching your face and believe me it will be hard to resist because of how smooth it will feel, but touching your face often will break you out because of the many bacteria we carry on our hands daily. try this method for about 2 weeks i promise you wont be disappointed. you'll notice the difference in about 3 weeks. oh and try to stay consistent with this you'll have radiant skin. hope this helps ~Shellie~

No comments:

Post a Comment