Friday, August 20, 2010

Good liquid foundation that won't clog my pores?

i'm looking for a good drugstore brand liquid foundation such as covergirl or nuetrogena. i need one that looks natural and smooth and won't make my face oily or make blackheads worse. thanks :)Good liquid foundation that won't clog my pores?
Most foundations are non-comedegenic. Meaning they wont clog your pores. I would go with Neutrogena because I have used many of there products for many years and have rarely been let down. Give the new Mineral Sheers a try.Good liquid foundation that won't clog my pores?
Your welcome, and thank you. Report Abuse

drugstore products usually mean low quality. although proctor and gamble is a respectable company with hundreds of products including cover girl, tide, febreeze, crest, etc., the company doesn't utilized optimal quality, only quality that matches value and they usually keep their products in a price range that middle america can afford.





although not a drugstore product, many of the girls i know talk about how not only does MAC cover up blemishes, but the makeup also has rejuvinating minerals in it that keep your face healthy. look into it. i know it's expensive, but quality doesn't come cheap.





hope this helps!
well i dont know about drug store brand but i have lorel paris and it works good
True Match, by Loreal, works great and its very light but cover perfect, try it you will like it.
ok drug store brands are the best


1 u can ask the lady at the counter they will help you


2 buy either almay of covergirl as for neutrogena ther better for face cleansing which u should buy for once u take the make up off
well I would say cover girl, but i am not tooo sure w/ the drug store product, I use MAC you should try that.... in studio fix....
loreal perfect match.





it works wonders. :]
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients and won't irritate your skin. It makes your skin look really good!
This isn't a drugstore brand, but Lorac has great liquid, powder to liquid, and powder foundations that are great for sensitive skin or oily skin.





I used to break out because the foundations I used were to heavy and I have naturaly oily skin. Their prices are moderate and the product lasts for a very long time.
Drug store brands are great but take a few extra bucks and spend it on Clinique...they're very natural, no cakey look and it doesn't clog pores. Also it doesn't feel heavy at all, it actually feels like you're not wearing anything; except that you are.
I have tried everything but I will be honest you get what you pay for with the cheaper brands, the quality of raw materials is not the same, I have a great foundation to recommend its 30.00 but it does last a very LONG time I have had one tube over 6 months, its the Mineral Liquid Powder Foundation and it works full coverage and yet very light on your face its on beeroyalproducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment