Monday, August 23, 2010

I just got sunburn on my head and now yellow puss is coming out of my pores, is that normal?

Not really - It means you have a bad sunburn. Make sure to use lots of aloe and stay out of the sun. Consider seeing a doctor too to play it safe. Next time you're outside, wear sunblock and consider wearing a hat.I just got sunburn on my head and now yellow puss is coming out of my pores, is that normal?
no that's not normal. sounds like you've got an infection. call your doctorI just got sunburn on my head and now yellow puss is coming out of my pores, is that normal?
Yep, next time wear sunblock.
no. see a doctor
Sounds like Photodermatitis ( Sun Poisoning ).


Avoid sunlight. Be sure and find out if any medication you are taking makes you more photo-sensitive. (birth control pills, antibiotics, even acne creams or pills). Try aloe (straight from the plant if possible), or cortisteriod creams for topical releif, and take Tylenol or Advil for the pain. If the condition worsens, or doesn't seem to be getting better in 1-2 days, see a doctor or go to the emergency room. Good luck, I feel for you, I had it myself when I was 12.
you mean you have pustules on your head? That is not normal. Check if you have fever and keep your head clean to avoid further infection. Hair carries a lot of dirt.
No, you should definately see a dr ASAP!
um yeah i would definitely go see a dermatologist- that sounds like a pretty severe burn
no, please go to the emergency room
Ok, I think I can anwser this because it happend to my boyfriend. He got sunburn on his head an he did some of theses.





1. But sun tan location on head


2. Put the ice sun tan location on head


3. Went to see a doctor


4. Told his parents/ friends


5. Take a bath and fill the tub with ice and put your head under


6. Washed if 5 times and then put sun tan location in it
ARGHH! Yellow Puss? that means infection, baby. GO TO THE DOCTOR NOW, IF NOT THE EMERGENCY ROOM!! you must have gotten a serious sunburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment