Monday, August 23, 2010

I wash my hair one day and perm it the next. My scalp was on fire because i believe my pores were still open

Now my hair is falling out, any suggestionsI wash my hair one day and perm it the next. My scalp was on fire because i believe my pores were still open
You left your scalp vulnerable and your pores open.


And if you massaged or scratched your scalp, that also burns it.


Go to a PRO stylist and ask them can they treat it for you.


You're not supposed to do that. Perm then wash.





-c.


I wash my hair one day and perm it the next. My scalp was on fire because i believe my pores were still open
Oh noooooooooooooo! Thats horrible i'm sooooooooooooooo sorry. This happens alot! Did you give yourself a perm? Or did you get it professionally done? If you went in and had it done go back and get a refund! This happened to my friend and she went back got a refund and they fixed her problem. :)





Just calm down it will be okay. Hair grows back by the way. But hurry and go to a salon right now! Be gentle on your scalp!





I'm sorry you have to go through this. :(





Good luck.


God bless.


xoxo
If its that bad go see your hair stylist ASAP. They can give you in-store treatments to help close the pores. The treatments will restore the nutrion to your hair follicals and hel them ''work'' again... Go phone and take an appointment!
u should of not had did that..1st off when ur washing ur hair u actaully scratch ur scalp to wash %26amp; clean it %26amp; doin that causes burning when perming..I know this sounds crazy but when ur hair is dirtier the perm works much better
Ok. You Probably Shouldn't Of Did That. I Would Go To A Salon Right Away To See If They Could Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment