Friday, August 20, 2010

I've many pores and bumps on my nose!?

What medication can help eradicate these pores and bumps? Surgery? Comments please!I've many pores and bumps on my nose!?
Try exfoliating the area, then getting some of those ';nose strips';. You damped them, put them on your nose, leave them for 10 mins or so, then peel them off - getting rid of the gross bumps and noticeable pores. Regular cleansing will keep your nose blocked pore and bump free!





If its more serious than that, go and see a good dermotologist.I've many pores and bumps on my nose!?
First try using those peel-off cleaning strips. I found that they even help with the bumps because they deep clean, which seems to smooth the skin. Also try using a toner to cleanse in between (with cotton balls). The non-alcohol kind will be gentler so the skin won't turn red.
try betadine

No comments:

Post a Comment