Monday, August 23, 2010

Cover girl make up??? will cover girl ';clean makeup'; foundation clog my pores???

i was wondering if it was because after i use it sometimes my face breaks out not all the time though. and if this does clog my pores what is a good foundation that wont?Cover girl make up??? will cover girl ';clean makeup'; foundation clog my pores???
It does mine. Of all of the make up I have tried Bare Minerals is by far my favorite. It not only give you good coverage and UV protection it is actually good for your skin and helps reduce break outs. Awesome stuff.Cover girl make up??? will cover girl ';clean makeup'; foundation clog my pores???
I use it all of the time and have never had a problem with it. It product works wonders for me but it may react different to others. I have never had a problem with it clogging my pores as long as you make sure to wash your face regularly
If your face breaks out after using a product, it's not clogging your pores, it's contact dermatitis. The only cure for that is to quit using the product and maybe take a Benadryl. A good foundation has little or not isoprohyl alcohol or titanium dioxide. Read the ingredients label. The front label should read hypoallergenic and noncomediogenic. Also, look for non-fragranced. I like using Loreal products. They're more expensive, but they are better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment