Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What works on large pores?

I have oversized pores on my nose. My eye doctor said it's because I eat a lot of dairy %26amp; I need to cut dairy out of my diet. It sounded like bs to me. Do you guys know of anything I can use on my pores that actually works?What works on large pores?
Hi,





My one simple answer which i swear by is TEA TREE OIL. The pure essential oil.





It kills fungus and bacteria, including those resistant to some antibiotics. Tea tree oil is used topically as an antiseptic and anti-infective for bacterial infections, acne, pores and fungal infections such as athlete's foot. It is also used in connection with insect bites, sunburn, and other minor skin irritations.





Buy it in any health shop. It comes in a small dark bron bottle. Its not exspensive.





Just rub a few drops of the oil into your pores every night before bed after washing your face. To give yourself an extra effect buy yourself a tea tree face wash.What works on large pores?
There are so many products out there. Read labels and have fun! Also, mud masks help... 2X weekly.
What? i have never heard of that ever i have large pores cos i have oily skin try a face steam and a nose strip straight after it does wonders
Yep, that's definitely bs. Try Clinique Pore Minimizing Refining Lotion, $18.50.
Try Biore
Your eye doctor is telling you to cut dairy out of your diet because you have large pores on your nose?





I find that hard to comprehend.
clay mask
they have a lot of pore minimizers at stores...try nutagina well im a bad speller but it is awesome. if not i know oil of olay works. good luck.
Biore pore strips are excellent! My daughter and I both use them - but please use according to package directions. Overuse will dry your skin. Also, a gentle weekly exfoliating scrub or microderm abrasion will help. And of course, drinking water. And while I've never heard that dairy causes oversized pores, dairy is a very important part of your diet as it provides calcium - something all girls and women need.
for big pores:





1. St.Ives apricot scrubs


2. pore minimizing line from BIORE


3. strips


4. the satilyc acid


5. get a facial/extraction once every two months





I hope this helps
Why are you listening to an eye doctor about a skin problem? Go see a dermatologist, or a least a pharmacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment