Monday, August 23, 2010

I have big pores on my face can anyone tell me the cure.?

though i have an oily face have tried many product pls can i get the best buyI have big pores on my face can anyone tell me the cure.?
Rub ice cubes on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.


Apply cucumber juice on the face. Wash it off after 15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.


Cut the tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.I have big pores on my face can anyone tell me the cure.?
Unfortunately, you can't change the shape or size of your pores. But keeping them clear and less oily will help them *appear* smaller.


But here are 3 things to help:


1) I would recommend using a toner.


Toners deep cleans pores to reduce the appearance of their size and often has alpha-hydroxys and other ingrediants to reduce appearance.


I recommend anything by Olay: Daily Facials Clarity Toner, Refreshing Toner, Dual Action Cleanser + Toner -true they are a little more expensive, but they Work. The Olay Daily Facials Lathering Cleansing Cloths are all in one cleanser/toner/exfoliator.


Also, Neutrogena has a toner, Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner that I use now-and it also cleans and helps reduce the appearance pore size (And it smells nice..not chemical-like).


2) I also recommend exfoilating weekly. Exfoliating removes surface dirt and deep cleans-getting rid of dead skin, and dead skin cells can enlarge the appearance pores. (Olay or Neutrogena) The new Olay thermal skin polisher-love it!


3) Lastly, I would recommend using a mask at least once a week. Again, either Olay or Neutrogena.


Masks go a long way in terms of shrinking the appearance pore size-it helps remove dirt and oil.
try neutrogena they have tons of pore refining masks and face washes
Try neutrogena pore refining products. Wash your face in hot then cold water, the cold water closes your pores.
i have the same problem! i've tried LOTS of products and what works for me is Clearasil Pore Cleansing Pads. Then after washing your face with that believe it or not but sunblock lotion is AWESOME for your skin. So apply some spf sunblock lotion. this helps me so i hope it works for u!
Retina-a
washing your face with cold water helps to shrink your pores
here ias an idia never say that ur ugly ok loser
I love the purifying mask from o c bigelow, then I use the o c bigelow cucumber skin tonic, I spray it on instead of wiping it on, o c bigelow also has a great honey almond face scrub. Steaming is good too use a mini crock pot to get the water hot enough, and Swiss Kriss herbs from the health food store, put the swiss kriss herbs in the pot with water in the sink with a towel over your head and blow on the hot water to make the steam come up.
I WANTED TO GIVE U A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHAT logos24 has said. but the person has said it all. please follow the instructions ,its so apt
you can try Biore... I had pretty bad skin when I was a teenager and I used that and it worked really good. I also would suggest rubbing alcohol on your face once or twice a day. It cools you off and tightens your pores as well. Just make sure not to get it in your eyes and dont inhale when you do it. Fan yourself and you will feel refreshed and it will tighten your face and pores right up. It really works! I promise.
try sea breeze it works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment