Monday, August 23, 2010

My face has bad acne & my nose has HUGE pores. What do i do?

It's HORRIBLE!!! I use a 10% benzoyl peroxide 1-2 times a day, a blackhead cleanser, and I use nose strips (which don't work!). Plus of course I wash my face 2 times a day, sometimes even 3 times. Occassionally I'll use a moisturizer, but very rarely. Should I use the moisturizer more? Should I put the nose strips on for longer? My acne isn't really THAT bad, it's on my forehead and it's not like my hugest problem, but I really want a better face; not too many kids in my school have acne, and i'm in 7th grade. Help!!!My face has bad acne %26amp; my nose has HUGE pores. What do i do?
go to a dermatologistMy face has bad acne %26amp; my nose has HUGE pores. What do i do?
Use exposed its WAY better than proactive it has WAY more natural stuff(which is good for your face) and it was rated higher than proactiv and murad it is worth the money and if it doesnt work you can always send it back and get your money back.
if you have a sensitive skin use a treatment like clearpores which is really good. if not than you could give proactive a try.
Ok let me start off.. You're over cleansing your skin. Your body is naturally making oils to hydrate your skin. With you continingly washing your skin like that will make your body work in overdrive and create MORE oil which in turn makes you break out more. Slow down when you wash. Try it only once a day and leave moisturizer for the night time. BUT if you can I'm a true Believer in Pro-Active Pro-V. It's $29.95 and the face cleaning set is good for about a month and works REALLY well. Check it out!


http://www.proactive.com/
DONT TRY PROACTIVE! you are wasting your money! Go see a dermatologist! They can give you the right creams for your face. I have tried everything including Proactive (twice!), Murad, Clearasil, you name it! I tried laser treatments- the only thing i found to work is Acutane. You might not need it- so try topical creams first ( I reccommend Retin A Micro- its better than the original!) but your dermatologist will know! Also- youre in the 7th grade! youre supposed to be going through an awkward phase! relax! it may just pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment