Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am a 21yrs old girl.i have pimples &aches on my face .also have some pores & also have dark spots.pl help?

i am 21 year old Girl.i have pimples and aches on my face.to make it more worse i have pores along with dark spots. i have a normal skin...i tried out everything from cosmetics to home made remedies...please guide me am really feeling frustated please help me...


am even of ending my life because of this............I am a 21yrs old girl.i have pimples %26amp;aches on my face .also have some pores %26amp; also have dark spots.pl help?
*** mah lyfeI am a 21yrs old girl.i have pimples %26amp;aches on my face .also have some pores %26amp; also have dark spots.pl help?
Don't worry it may just be a phase that most of us go through. Just keep with a skin routine, it should eventually pass and have some zinc and selenium supplements. However it would be wise to see a doctor or dermatologist as these can be signs for some diseases such as polystic ovaries etc. You should not be worried and shouldn't stop life. Everyone is beautiful in their own special way...don't let one part of your life bring you down...
i use bath and body works antibacterial soap in the bottle works wonders for me! Have you been on birth control that will help your skin too.I use oil of olay at night to not clog your pores..Have you been to the dermatologist yet?Also I heard the bare minerals makeup works but I have not used it myself so I dont know
Here is the information about pigmentation :





http://hubpages.com/hub/--How-to-get-rid鈥?/a>





Hope it can help , good luck!!
Don't panic, most people go through this at some point. For me, just soap and water helped. I used ponds cream every night. Try not to be so upset about it honestly everyone has had trouble with acne..everyone understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment