Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats the best make up to cover little bumps on my forehead that wont clog my pores??

Please don't use covergirl! The is a cheap mass produced product. Use a mineral makeup and not one from the drugstore, as they are not pure. Pure minerals are inorganic, which means it is impossible for them to be absorbed by your body and impossible for them to clog your pores! I suggest Colorescience (the compact covers best), Jane Irrdale, or something like that. (See dermstore.com)


They are expensive but worth it. This is your face we're talking about, you can't just put anything on it! The foundations last a long time so you should only have to buy like 2 a year. Also look at getting some more natural skin care products.Whats the best make up to cover little bumps on my forehead that wont clog my pores??
revlon medicated concelear!! i use it and it acutally because it has acne medication in it it helps skin lookand feel better ...Whats the best make up to cover little bumps on my forehead that wont clog my pores??
Cheer up, we all have this problem at one time or another. I use cover girl clean makeup foundation. It helps clear your skin up, and wont clog pores. Feels very fresh on the face.
Foundation maybe?? I m not soo sure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment