Monday, August 23, 2010

I was wondering, does proactive refines pores too?

Products cannot really change the size of your pores. Proactiv is still a very popular acne treatment though! It makes the TOP3 best list. See this source for why. http://www.beautyqa.com/I was wondering, does proactive refines pores too?
it will NOT work for you if you have oily skinI was wondering, does proactive refines pores too?
I've used proactive for the past 6 years and I LOVE the results. It does work on all skin types, just remember to keep with it, and do the routine morning and night.





After using proactive for 6 years I can tell you I still have large pores, There is nothing long term you can do about enlarged pores but you can keep them under control.





If you have enlarged pores, try using Queen Helene skin-care products. (find at any drug store, or for a steal in dollar discount stores) The line is all natural and will not inflame your acne. Pick up Queen Helene's grape seed peel, and mint julip mask. After doing the peel to clean the pores out, the julip mask will shrink your pores amazingly!








Leave the masque on all night and you will be ready for a pore-free day when you wakeup. (These products work well with proactive skincare as well. )





http://www.queenhelene.com/


http://www.queenhelene.com/skincaremasks鈥?/a>
I hated proactiv. It didn't do anything for my skin. It was just so harsh and made my skin flaky and dry. I found a line called Joesoef Skin Care and their anti-acne kit cleared my acne! It actually works!!





Nothing really refines your pores. You can try using a glycolic, which helps, but you would really need to get laser therapy.
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment