Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are mineral foundations any good? Do they not clog your pores as bad? Whats your personal fav?

Bare Minerals love this stuff and they are very good. It looks really good when you where it almost looks flawless and it doesn't clog pores. :)Are mineral foundations any good? Do they not clog your pores as bad? Whats your personal fav?
yes i like the new powder foundations!they dont clog pores in fact ive never used anything that clogs pores!!!Are mineral foundations any good? Do they not clog your pores as bad? Whats your personal fav?
I love mineral cosmetics. They do not clog your pores, and if they are an all natural product, they are very good for your skin.





I use kms mineral essentials. It is all natural, has a built-in spf, covers very well and doesn't cost me a fortune.





You can find them online and on ebay.
there ok...they give you a really pretty even natural glow...BUT if you have anything your really trying to cover...its not going to do as good as a liquid foundation does...
I love mineral foundation! It has the coverage of liquid but is light and clean feeling. My favourite is the new Mary Kay mineral foundation.
Yes, mineral foundations are excellent! They do NOt clog your pores at all! That's what's so good about them. I like sheercover
L'Oreal's is pretty good. Not good for an ';angry'; looking zit, but otherwise it's very good! It's difficult to spot that you have anything at all, so my friends tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment