Friday, August 20, 2010

I have quite red flushed skin, and my pores are huge. I blush easily and I hate it, what can I do?

help :(I have quite red flushed skin, and my pores are huge. I blush easily and I hate it, what can I do?
I agree with Paula R, I use the green foundation stuff as a base coat under my normal foundation. It certainly helps to minimise the redness of my cheeks.I have quite red flushed skin, and my pores are huge. I blush easily and I hate it, what can I do?
You might have Roasca....go see your doctor...he can give you something to help keep the red down and help shirk those pores..
You may have a condition called Acne Rosacea, see your Doctor to confirm this and if it is, they can prescribe medication. Medical opinion would also advise you to steer clear of spicy food and alcohol, also not too much sun exposure. Depends on how fond you are of spicy food, alcohol and sun lol.
I've given this advice before but always get thumbs down for some reason, but here goes.





If you know it isn't a medical condition then you can get green foundation which counteracts the redness in skintone. I used to be red all the time and my sister told me about it and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment