Monday, November 21, 2011

Will this foundation work and not clog my pores?

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/face/foundations/02447.html





also how long wil 1oz lastWill this foundation work and not clog my pores?
i think u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup..i know for a fact that this will not clog ur pores cause its all water based..ive been using it for the past 2 years and i LOVE it...it makes my skin look flawless....its awesome...hope i helped...=)Will this foundation work and not clog my pores?
No, its non-comedogenic meaning it won't clog pores :)
i use the same foundation but in mineral powder and it doesn't clog my pores.


it's the best. it makes my skin look flawless!


i use the concealer too.


it actually helps you not to breakout.

No comments:

Post a Comment