Monday, November 21, 2011

How to use a detergent free deep pore cleanser?

Last summer I had an allergic reaction with a scrub [St Ives apricot] and now my face is a mess! I am using this detergent free deep pore cleanser. The instruction on the bottle just says to use a wet cotton pad and follow with moisturizer. Now I'm wondering if I should rinse off or just leave it as is? I've absolutely no idea. Please help.How to use a detergent free deep pore cleanser?
Well, the cleansers tend to strip your skin of all oils, etc, which can leave it vulnerable to dirt and polluntants in the air, so a moisturizer might be a good idea. Sounds like your skin is very sensitive, so you might choose a moisturizer that says it's for sensitive skin, but test it on the soft skin of your inner arm before putting it on your face anyway, just to make sure it doesn't cause a reaction.


Perhaps you should consult a dermotologist if the scrub left your skin in that much of a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment