Monday, November 21, 2011

Can open pores in your face go away? =(?

I've never had open pores in face and recently I got a lot of zits in my face and they tend to go away pretty fast. But recently I got 2 zits on my cheek and I never popped them or anything and just waited till they were gone. now I have three open pores where I had the zits and it looks horrible! Can they fade away? or is there any type of medication or tip I can do so they can go away?





Thanks. Xoxo.Can open pores in your face go away? =(?
Pore's can't literally go away, but you can diminish the appearance of them. Here are some easy do-at-home remedies:





Oily Skin/Large Pores: Tomato Juice


Plain tomato juice can be applied for about 15-20 minutes.





Oily Skin/Large Pores: Citrus Skin


You need lemon juice and orange juice. Mix the two juices together and apply all over your face in an upward and outward motion. Wash off after 10 minutes.





Large Pores: Ice


If you feel your pores are too large, every morning before you put on your make up rub an ice cube all over your face then clean and dry your face. Your face should now look and feel tighter, and then when you apply your powder or foundation, it will look smoother.Can open pores in your face go away? =(?
Sorry but pores don't go away. You can make them appear smaller just by washing your face with warm water and rinsing with cold water. Or you could buy some pore minimizing cream from Target or something. Good luck! :]
most likely they can be reduced but if they are caused by ur genes they wont go away...


u can use pore minimizers from sephora thats what my sister does and it does seem to work if you use it for over 2 months =]





if they are not caused by your genes than you might want to stop eating caffeine or junk food in general if u do...





otherwise let a dermatologist check your skin and give you a special diet, sometimes they even get some blood samples to see what the problem is or if it is your genes that is causing big pores
I dont think they can sorry! =' (

No comments:

Post a Comment